The Fine Arts League of Cary's Annual Juried Exhibition is now in its 28th year. It is one of our premiere art events each year. The exhibition features some of the finest work being done across the state of North Carolina.
Submission dates: 02/10/2023- 04/10/2023 on CaFE at callforentry.org
Exhibition dates: 05/16/2023-07/03/2023
Page Walker Arts and History Museum
119 Ambassador Loop, Cary, NC 27513
Registration: on CaFÉ
There is a $35.00 registration fee where you can submit up to 3 works, however only one per Artist may be chosen. This is a juried exhibition. The exhibition will be judged by nationally known impressionist artist Susan Hecht and the prize pool totals $2,000.00. Please see complete prospectus on CaFE at callforentry.org for full details.
- Online Submission: February 10,2023 to April 10, 2023 (11:59 MST) Firm deadline!
- Notifications of acceptance/decline sent by email: April 24, 2023
- HAND DELIVER art to the Page-Walker Arts and History Center: May 16, 2023, 12 - 6 pm.
- Exhibition Dates: May 17, 2023 to July 3, 2023
- Reception and Awards: May 26, 2023 6-8 pm (coincides with the Cary Art Loop)
- Artwork pick-up: July 5, 2023 12 - 6 pm.
ALL ARTWORK MUST BE HAND DELIVERED AND PICKED UP. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING MAILED ITEMS FOR THIS EVENT
Susan B Hecht - Susan B Hecht is a well known North Carolina Artist. She has received many awards from the American Impressionist Society to which she is an associate member. She also is a member of the American Women Artists, Women Painters of the Southeast, and Oil Painters of America.
She has had solo exhibitions throughout North and South Carolina at
places such as the Dare Gallery, Beaufort Food and Wine Festival, Artsource Fine Art Gallery, and the Sandpiper Gallery. Susan recently participated in the Atelier Residency, Chateau de Orquevaux, France.