Searstone Retirement Community
17001 SearStone Drive
Cary, NC 27513
The current show is on display until December 7, 2017. It includes works by:
- Paulette Wright - photography
- Kathryn Launey - mixed media
- Stella Chang - Chinese watercolor
- Brian Vines - mixed media
- Mark Luczak - chalk pastel
Guidelines for displaying art at Searstone Retirement Community
- Only FALC members whose dues are current are eligible to display their art at venues and exhibitions.
- Each show runs for three months.
- All paintings must be ready to hang, using wire, not sawtooth hangers. Make sure to use heavy gauge wire and screw eyes large enough to support the weight of the piece. Please tape the raw ends of the wire to prevent injury.
- All work on paper must be matted and framed. Large works (over 22 inches x 30 inches) should be framed using plastic, not glass, because of the weight.
- Work on canvas may be unframed if the edges are painted as an integral part of the work.
- Work must be appropriate for a family setting, and FALC has the right to refuse work deemed inappropriate or presenting unmanageable display problems.
- Liability: All entries will be handled with the best care possible, but FALC, its members, and the hosting facility shall not be responsible for loss or damage of any cause. By entering any FALC exhibition or venue the entering member agrees to abide by these rules.
- FALC requests a donation of 15 percent of the selling price on all works sold from exhibitions or venues.
- FALC reserves the right to change these rules at any time.
Guidelines for the Show Chair of Searstone Retirement Community
The Show Chair for this venue is Tim Tietgen.
Members should call Tim Tietgen (919-621-0729) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.