Announcements for November 2016
Volunteers needed to help install the 2016 Annual Members' Show
- Volunteers are needed to help receive and hang the artwork at Page-Walker Art and History Center for the Annual Members Show. Contact the Show Chair, Valerie Spiva-Collins, (email: email@example.com or call: 919-636-1212) with your name, phone number, and time for volunteering.
And Thank You Very Much!! We cannot do this without you!!
2016 Annual Members' Show opens Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- The Fine Arts League of Cary holds its annual members' show from November 30, 2016, through January 7, 2017. All members are welcome to enter one piece of two-dimensional artwork to be exhibited at the Page-Walker Arts and History Center, 119 Ambassador Loop, Cary, NC. Download the show prospectus.
Congratulations to the FALC Senior Show winners.See the list of winning entries.
Volunteers needed immediately!
- Coworking.org building (This is a new show coming soon.) - once per quarter
Show chair responsibilitiesSet up the room prior to artists arriving for take-down and hanging
- Have a number of artist's contracts already completed with location, name and phone number, and dates of show
- Make sure all artwork is entered into FALC computer system
- Please contact any board member if you are interested in volunteering for one of these opportunities. You can find our contact information here.
To those who have already volunteered, thank you!